In some countries people who are unemployed receive a sum of money each week in the form of a benefit. While some support this, other people believe that this money should not be given.Discuss both points of view and give your own point of view?

In some countries people who are unemployed receive a sum of money each week in the form of a benefit. While some support this, other people believe that this money should not be given.
Discuss both points of view and give your own point of view?

Nobody can deny that governments in some countries have got clear policies to help unemployed people by exploiting some money in form of several services. While some people see that money would not be given to the unemployees, personally I do believe that money must be given as one of their civil rights.

Some people assert that if the authorities gave people who do not work money in any form, this would encourage the unemployment. That by its role will lead to big crises in many aspects particularly the economic one. That is to say, people seek work if they need money. Thus, the money is represented as a major motivating factor towards getting work. Consequently, this will maximize the working force among those particular countries.

Yet, one of the major duties of the governments is to help unemployed members of their society by providing them money or other free services. Some weak individuals such as older people or those who have mental or physical disabilities are not capable of working. The governments must take the responsibility towards them. For instance, authorities would have to make health services at least uncharged for those individuals.

Moreover, if unemployed were given money, this would decrease the poverty line consequently. One of the important criteria for classifying countries is moderate individual revenue. For example, if government gave fix money annually for unemployed, it would push them ahead in the list of developed countries.

In conclusion, whether unemployed people should receive money or equivalent is a debatable issue. Although some people claim that it amplify the problem of unemployment, I think that it is one of the basic responsibility of government towards their people.

that it amplify the problem of unemployment
that it amplifies the problem of unemployment

one of the basic responsibility
one of the basic responsibilities