In some countries people who are unemployed receive a sum of money each week in the form of a benefit. While some support this, other people believe that this money should not be given.Discuss both points of view and give your own point of view?

Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades. Presently, unemployment has become a global menace on account of population explosion. Some proportion of people assert that offering money per week to unemployed people is worthwhile to bless them happy survival. By contrast, others have conflicting views. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are manifold points to support former view. First and foremost, unemployed people can manage their living expeditures with granted money to live happily. For example, in this era of inflation, unemp...

Sentence: First and foremost, unemployed people can manage their living expeditures with granted money to live happily.
Error: expeditures Suggestion: expenditures

Sentence: Furthermore, jobless people may join illegal ways to earn money to fullfil their needs and desires.
Error: fullfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: To commence with, governments may find it backbreaking to manage adequate funds to confer a large number of funemployed people.
Error: funemployed Suggestion: unemployed

Sentence: In addition, free financial aid is likely to make funemployed people shirkers.

Sentence: Besides this, administration must try to evolve new employment opportunties for young working force instead offering effortless.
Error: opportunties Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: To recapiltulate, striding unemployment is a gigantic worrying concern for modern governments.
Error: recapiltulate Suggestion: recapitulate

Sentence: Whole world ought to share joint responsibilies to 'nip this evil in the bud'.
Error: responsibilies Suggestion: responsibility