In some countries some people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard on their studies. Causes of this and solutions that you suggest.

The increased level of competition has not only increased the stress level among young people but has also decreased the time they could spend in leisure activities.Here i would focus on the causes of such things and also possible solutions for it.

To commence with, now a days, a youngster is spending six to eight hours in their schools attending lectures, and after that three more hours on tuitions and the next more than one hour on creational activity class, when they go home they have a loads of homework to do for both school and tuitions. All this is basically because of the increased competition level, a race for being the first and not for the best.

Youngsters are no longer seen spending time out with their mates, with no more socializing activities which have only limited them to contact others regarding their projects and schools.The cut throat competition is the sole reason responsible for this endless race in which all the youngsters try to find out their own identity by loosing their personal valuable life's and social life as well.Besides this, moral pressure from parents and peer group is another cause for this.Parents want their child to be in the top ranks, in their selected fields which is usually the feild set by society like engineer or a doctor, no matter what their kids like.

In my opinion the solution for this can only be found in the problem itself. If this sharp axe of competition is removed to some extent or diminished till that level, when children can understand the battle of competition and can live free minded instead of stressing on studies for the whole time. After all, no play and all studies will eventually make jack a dull boy.

and also possible solutions for it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

by loosing their personal
by losing their personal

selected fields which is usually
selected fields which are usually

Sentence: To commence with, now a days, a youngster is spending six to eight hours in their schools attending lectures, and after that three more hours on tuitions and the next more than one hour on creational activity class, when they go home they have a loads of homework to do for both school and tuitions.
Error: creational Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: child to be in the top ranks, in their selected fields which is usually the feild set by society like engineer or a doctor, no matter what their kids like.
Error: feild Suggestion: field

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.