In some countries with widespread use if internet, people are able to work or study from home, instead of having to travel to work or college. Do the advantage of this outweigh the disadvantages? Discuss and state your own opinion.

It is undoubtedly true that modern innovations and inventions have provided the undeniable convenience to everyone. Internet is at the top of the list which is responsible for the dramatic revolution in our daily routine life.However all these previlleges does not necessarily mean that are always in the best interest of our society. I definitely do not agree with the above statement due to number of reasons which i will explain in this essay.

In first place, it is irrefutable that modern technology, particularly the internet has provided us many opportunities and alternatives but at the same time it is proved to be a big impediment in the way of development of human interactions and social skills. which has ultimately very detrimental effects on our society as a whole in terms of increased murders and divorce rate. Furthermore it can well lead to anxiety and depression and is a pretty regressive step in our psychological well being. For instance communities are very peaceful and efficient in those of the world where internet is not so common yet.

In addition, perhaps most importantly, this development of work or study at home could well be an option but to impose it for every one is probably a violation of human rights. Every body is different and unique in aptitude and planing so it would unlikely be a popular idea among every one. Admittedly it would be great option for those living far away from universities or doing some jobs in the morning hours. They could be benefited.

Moreover to study or work does not mean to obtain knowledge or money, rather institutes and offices teach patience, determination and consistency in a reasonably organized and strict environment which is obviously impossible in home atmosphere.

Finally, to go to offices or institutes is also very essential for our economic well being and prosperity otherwise most of our business will be broken and it will ultimately cause economic downturn and social tension.

To sum up, as far as my opinion is concerned it is for sure a vital component of our economic growth and prosperity as well as freedom and social interactions to go to appropriate institutions for work and study.

all these previlleges does not necessarily mean that are always in the best interest of our society.
all these privileges do not necessarily mean that they are always in the best interest of our society.