Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.

Some specialists think that it is much more useful for children to learn a foreign language at primary school than secondary school. In my view, the advantages are more than the disadvantages.

First of all, I have to note that it is very necessary to learn a second language for modern life and knowing one of the international languages makes easy adapt to the contemporary technology. I am on the side of teaching children a foreign language from early years. Studying the second language at primary school is easy for children mentally. Then, while people are young it is much simpler to understand and digest the meaning of words of a new language.

Secondly, while children at primary school, their minds are clearly, and not full of information, that’s why children’s brains accept language easily. Knowing already the language makes easy pick up more information at secondary school in other fields of education. In my opinion, only disadvantage of learning a foreign language at primary school makes children impatient because at that time they are interested in games and other forms of entertainment.

I think the disadvantage of learning a foreign language at secondary school is a waste of time. While learning a foreign language at secondary school, children can engage in other interesting things. For example, I was taught my native language Azerbaijani and second foreign language Russian at primary school. Knowing Russian at primary school makes me easy to find useful data about everything. But I am so sorry that we started to study English at secondary school. I am conscious that it was very easy to adopt Russian at primary school than English at secondary school.

To sum up, it is very easy and useful to learn a foreign language in an early age. I recommend to include foreign languages to primary schools’ education programs. So, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

makes easy adapt to
makes easy adaptations to