Some Experts Believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at Primary School rather than Secondary School

It is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at Primary School rather than Secondary School because in this era a foreign language is very necessary in the life. Many sectors in ours life need a foreign language, for examples for studying, continuing our study at university, working and many more. But many children studying a foreign language in theirs school from Secondary School are not effective and overextend time because if we want ours children be experts using foreign language, they must learn it from early age especially from Primary School. When they lern that from children, we can get many advantages for example : when they are growing up, they can use a foreign language fluently, it is very useful for their future because they carry the education fluently to the school or university they can utilize their skill in a foreign language. So I think I disagree if children begin to learn a foreign language from Primary School.

When I was a child, I learnt a foreign language at Secondary School, and now I always think it is not good because when I was at secondary school I always confused how to use a foreign language. In Primary School I never learnt the method about how to use and practice it.

So I think the disadvantage for children to begin learning a foreign language at Primary School is nothing because with the skill of foreign language they can compete with the job condition in the world. So safe our children’s future from now because their dream in ours hand.

So safe our children’s future from now because their dream in ours hand.
So save our children’s future from now because their dreams are in our hands.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...