Some families have opted to teach their children at home Why do you think this is In your opinion do you think that all children should be taught in a school environment Say why you think home schooling would not be a good idea and also point out some ben

Some families have opted to teach their children at home. Why do you think this is?

In your opinion, do you think that all children should be taught in a school environment? Say why you think home schooling would not be a good idea and also point out some benefits for this chosen form of education.

We see that some children are home schooled by their families instead of sending them to a conventional school for learning. This could be mainly because parents want to keep bad company at bay from their children and also to control what their wards do or do not learn.

Home schooling has many disadvantages in a modern day scenario. For example,students who go to school get to communicate and play with other kids. However, children who are taught in seclusion are deprived of socializing skills which are very important in a child's growing years. Teachers in a school environment encourage students to brainstorm in the process of learning and some pupils do extremely well in such an atmosphere. This is again not possible if a child studies alone at home. Families who opt to home school their kids do not realise that they are not just keeping the kids away from bad company but from any company which includes good company also.

However, we cannot deny the fact that this form of education has it's share of benefits too. Parents get to keep a tab on every move of their child thereby eleminating any chance of straying. They can also choose specific subjects according to the child's interests and therefore channelize the child's learning in a particular direction. In other words, they can tailor their ward's syllabus which is not possible in a school setting.

But I firmly believe that all children must be sent to a school for learning. Kids should be given the opportunity to socialize and compete with their peers thus enabling them to grow into complete individuals. Because they are the building blocks of tomorrow's society.

Sentence: Parents get to keep a tab on every move of their child thereby eleminating any chance of straying.
Error: eleminating Suggestion: eliminating