some people agree with that teachers should be strict with their students others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results Discuss and give your opinion

some people agree with that teachers should be strict with their students, others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion?

Teachers are to be known as second parents for students. Some proportions of people assert that teachers should be strict with students so that they can improve their habits and manners. Conversely, Others have conflicting views. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are multifarious points to support former view. First and foremost, Students should be taught strictly instead of showing any kind of politeness towards them. For example, According to people, students who are weak in studies, can be improved by treating them strictly. Therefore, Students ma...

Sentence: Therefore, Students may get-out from hands of their parents as, by not respecting them, being rudely and muchmore. furthermore students can become mischievious, clever, mannerless.For example, There mind get attracted towards bad acompany of students and starts shouting, destroying school equipements like windows, blackboard and other more.
Error: equipements Suggestion: equipment
Error: acompany Suggestion: company
Error: mischievious Suggestion: mischievous
Error: mannerless Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: muchmore Suggestion: much more

Sentence: As a result, strictness plays a phenomenon role in providing good abilities and gualities in students.
Error: gualities Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To begin with, Students tought polietly with friendly behaviour, yields better results as comparison to the students who are taught strictly.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: polietly Suggestion: politely

Sentence: For example, They are more keen to learn with interest. therefore mostly students want to learn and gain by the method of politness.Moreover students tries to give their best in every kind of field.
Error: politness Suggestion: politeness

Sentence: For example, Performances in results related to study, competitions, sports and many more, As a result, Behaving polietly is the best way for students to be tought.
Error: polietly Suggestion: politely

Sentence: To recapitulate, I would like to say that it depends upon students, If students are not able to get by friendly behaviour then they should be treated stringly.
Error: stringly Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the topic: '...teachers with friendly approach...' .