Some people believe that advertising brings positive effects Others argue that this has more negative effects What extent do you agree

Some people believe that advertising brings positive effects. Others argue that this has more negative effects. What extent do you agree?

Advertisements are sometimes renowned as the nervous system of the business world. Some businesses compete to create the exciting advertisement of their products to get costumers. While advertising is constructed to contribute people the possible sensations from the objects, a consumptive life will be a king-size of development era in recent years.

The positive view of advertisement can be taken from modern business. Companies argue that advertising as a key part of their successful business. Nowadays, we can see that the various advertisements around us such as brochures in some places, the huge pamphlets put on main street boards, or pieces of papers put on the trees or public’s walls. These are the convenient way of employer to advertise their products to the customers. Mere a few people interest to buy companies’ products if there are no providing advertisements. Also, advertising is a creative industry that employs many people; the more people are creative to create many varieties of advertisement, the more advertisements will be shown to public. Without advertising, there would add higher unemployment in a country.

However, advertising retrieves some drawbacks such as manipulates people. As matter of fact, advertisement always performs a brand image by following the latest trend with glamorous styles. This aims to persuade people who buying products feel happier and confident with a higher status using certain brands. As a result, advertisers are successful on selling their products in a consumer culture life. Ironically, most advertisers focus on marketing the certain brands to children because as young age, they are easily influenced by advertisement. These impacts on pressuring parents to buy some products which children want. It would be a serious problem when children grew in the middle-low economic family because parents cannot embody the children’s expectation.

As the solid statement above that advertisements are obtaining several aspects in human life, I strongly argue if advertising should be regulated. Government should only censor false information or products that are harmful on television or public place. Furthermore, advertisement should overview some negative effects of their product means that they are far from manipulating consumers. While advertising is necessary in free market economies, it should not be marketed in a way that attracts children. The advertisers enable to keep going on advertising their products only by remarking some negative aspects, and consumers should be aware for their self-condition before buying their necessity.

Companies argue that advertising as a key part of their successful business.

These are the convenient way of employer to advertise their products to the customers
These are the convenient ways for employers to advertise their products to the customers

This aims to persuade people who buying products
This aims to persuade people who are buying products

advertisement should overview some negative effects of their product means that
advertisement should overview some negative effects of their product which means that

Sentence: Mere a few people interest to buy companies' products if there are no providing advertisements.
Suggestion: Refer to people and interest