Some people believe that children s leisure activities must be educational otherwise they are a complete waste of time Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience

Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

Nowadays, parents are concerned about leisure activities of their children more than ever, and this vividly indicates the importance of the issue. In this regard, there is variety of opinions. Some people argue that children’s recreational activities ought to be educational and some others say that it is the time for children to do whatever they wish to do and merely enjoy. However, I partially agree with the statement and I’ll discuss it further in following.

To begin, we have to bear in mind that the modern world is a very high competitive world, therefore, I believe children must uti...

is a very high competitive world
is a very competitive world

it is important that the leisure activities, while it is useful and educational, must also be fun and entertaining for children.
it is important that the leisure activities, while they are useful and educational, must also be fun and entertaining for children.
it is important that the leisure activities, which are useful and educational, must also be fun and entertaining for children.

schools already provides lots of educational curriculum
schools already provide lots of educational curriculum

which might have reverse effect.
which might have reverse effects.

I am agree with the statement.
I agree with the statement.