Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational; otherwise they are a complete waste of time.Do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational; otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree?

Today, there are some cotroversial debates over the most suitable leisure activity for children. While some argue that children should be engaged in more intelectual issues others are totally against it. In fact, both views have their benefits and drawbacks.

To begin with, some people put forward the view that it is of vital importance that children continue to acquire subjects reated to their education. This is due to the fact that they can grasp more information and skill in compare to adults. For example, learning a new language may seem difficult to many people. But that is not the cas...

and skill in compare to adults.
and skill in comparison to adults.

Sentence: Today, there are some cotroversial debates over the most suitable leisure activity for children.
Error: cotroversial Suggestion: controversial

Sentence: While some argue that children should be engaged in more intelectual issues others are totally against it.
Error: intelectual Suggestion: intellectual

Sentence: To begin with, some people put forward the view that it is of vital importance that children continue to acquire subjects reated to their education.
Error: reated Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Take for example a child who is weak in mathemathics.
Error: mathemathics Suggestion: mathematics

Sentence: Consequently, all these could have substantial positive impact on one's versatile developement.
Error: developement Suggestion: development