Some people believe that the government should pay for and offer housing to people who lost their homes or cannot afford them. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. Use specific reasons and examples to support it.

Administration of a country is assigned to undertake responsibilities of well-being of its people. Presently, housing problem has become a biggest menace on account of poverty or natural calamities in some thriving and poor nations. Therefore, some people assert that financial assistance must be given to such down trodden people by government for accommodation. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.

There are numerous points to shore up my point of view. First and foremost, ecological conditions are being imbalanced due to irresponsible attitude of human beings towards nature. As a result, a plethora of people has to be homeless due to disasters those are appearing frequently. Consequently, it is the prime duty of government to provide shelter to victims to prevent them from being ruined.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, people who have already lost their homes and luxury goods during tsunami may find it very difficult to afford new houses for their families. Therefore, people could be easily distracted from the path of morality and social values to manage their needs of quality home. Moreover, people strengthen to the administrative budget by paying taxes. Government is not expected to show back to its people during critical time. All of above, homeless people can neither contribute in the development of nation nor support their families socially, emotionally and financially. Thence, housing problem needs to be addressed by government for betterment of mankind. On the contrary, others have conflicting views.

They think that the priority lists of government are already exhausted in developing nations. Thus, investment of funds for housing needs may lead to financial instability. So, donation from people worldwide and receiving financial aids from other nations is more reliable solution to solve the residential problems instead of relying on native government only.

To recapitulate, people are backbone of nation's prosperity. Undeniably, government is helpless to support homeless people because of inadequate funds. However, I still believe it must stand by people in their every worse time.

housing problem has become a biggest menace
housing problem has become the biggest menace

a plethora of people has to be homeless due to disasters those are appearing frequently.
a plethora of people have to be homeless due to the disasters that are appearing frequently.

is more reliable solution
is a more reliable solution

people are backbone of nation's prosperity.
people are the backbone of nation's prosperity.