Some people believe that the government should pay for and offer housing to people who lost their home or cannot afford them To what extent do you agree or disagree Give your own opinion and give specific reasons and examples to support it

Some people believe that the government should pay for and offer housing to people who lost their home or cannot afford them. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give your own opinion and give specific reasons and examples to support it.

The numbers of people who lost their home or cannot afford a shelter over their head due to some strategic reasons are increasing significantly in our society. Some people are of the opinion that governments should pay for or give shelter to the homeless while others suggest contrary to the opinion. I strongly believe that the former should be taken into consideration due to the following reasons, security, reduced crime rate and environmental balance. These will be explained in the preceding paragraphs.

In the perspective of security, it will be so kind of the governments providing home for the homeless. First and foremost, the homeless people will be secured from many environmental problems such as adverse weather condition precisely rainfall and sunshine, vectors, for example mosquitoes that causes malaria and so on. In addition, it will favour their health as they can find somewhere to rest and sleep during the day or at night. It is proven scientifically that a good rest and sleep is good for the body.

In view of reducing crime rate, crimes such as rape, robbery, assassination and so on are bound to be abated. Firstly, homeless girls, ladies or women are prone to be a victim of rape and other physical castigation. Secondly, some of the homeless people can be involved into antisocial behaviours such as fighting, causing violence in public, intimidating other people around them and so on due to the fact that they are underprivileged. Governments, providing home for these people will go a long way in reducing such crimes and behaviours.

in view of environmental balance, there will not be loitering around of the homeless on the street or any corner of the environment during the day or at night. The environment will be in order as the homeless will not be found sleeping anyhow and anywhere for example, sleeping under the bridge, under vehicles, trunks and so on.

To recapitulate, I vehemently believe that governments should give home to the homeless and in the act of doing this, will make the world a better place to live.