Some people believe that manufacturersand supermarkets should minimise thepackaging material used. However, othersthink that consumers should avoidheavily packaged goods. Discuss bothviews and give your opinion.

Some people believe that manufacturers
and supermarkets should minimise the
packaging material used. However, others
think that consumers should avoid
heavily packaged goods. Discuss both
views and give your opinion.

Materialistic attitudes of modern societies is leading to excessive consumerism in this jet age of 21st century. Presently, packaging material of goods turns to rubbish that further cause environmental problems. Some proportion of people assert that it is necessary for manufacturers to curtail usage of packaged material. By contrast, others claim that masses need to limit their shopping of heavily packed consumer durables. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my perception.

There are multifarious points to shore up former view. First and foremost, supermarkets and manufacturers use none-biodegradable material such as plastic, pollythene, wrappers for packaging of goods. As a result, such material is thrown to landfill sites in the form of trash where it leads to production of perilous chemicals and gases. Consequently, ecological system is becoming worse nowadays. Therefore, diminishing usage of such stuff is supposed to be advisable for corporate world for safety of environment.

On the contrary, people, being more educated and health conscious, require to decline habit of using pollythenes instead should use clothing bags or other alternatives. Thus, environment will be more prosperous than ever before. In addition, promoting three R's as a watchward could be fruitful to maintain healthy lifestyle. For instance, three R's featuring reduce use, reuse and recycling can be reliable to address this worrying concern.

From my notion, both ideas have their singnificance. As far as environment problems are concerned, these are too big to managed by an individual group or person. Hence, both products developers and folks must share joint responsibility to 'nip this evil in the bud'.

To recapitulate, it is well acknowledged that '' prevention is better than cure". Proactive steps ought to be taken to encounter this problem as soon as possible.

Materialistic attitudes of modern societies is leading to
Materialistic attitudes of modern societies are leading to

packaging material of goods turns to rubbish that further cause environmental problems
packaging material of goods turns to rubbish that further causes environmental problems

these are too big to managed by
these are too big to be managed by

Sentence: First and foremost, supermarkets and manufacturers use none-biodegradable material such as plastic, pollythene, wrappers for packaging of goods.
Error: none-biodegradable Suggestion: nonbiodegradable
Error: pollythene Suggestion: polythene

Sentence: On the contrary, people, being more educated and health conscious, require to decline habit of using pollythenes instead should use clothing bags or other alternatives.
Error: pollythenes Suggestion: polythene

Sentence: In addition, promoting three R's as a watchward could be fruitful to maintain healthy lifestyle.
Error: watchward Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: From my notion, both ideas have their singnificance.
Error: singnificance Suggestion: significance

You can also put the point of view on health.