Some people believe media plays positive role on society Others feel it brings problems discuss

Some people believe media plays positive role on society. Others feel it brings problems, discuss

Due to drastic change in means of communication during last decade, media has taken a very important role in spreading information around the country. Albeit, its everyone’s right to information,however this traject many negative aspects, lets confabulate both sides of coins.

Firstly, the most significant role of media and advantage is that it’s creating awareness on various disguised issues such “female feticide” in society and communities to eradicate such activities by enlightening public about issues related to gender disparity in country.

Another significant role which media plays is supporting country’s legislation by identifying offenders and dangerous criminals by doing sting operations and getting legal proofs against the convicts.

Albeit, Media’s role is very important and helping country in various aspects, it has negative side as well. One of the most prominent one is too much hyped of minute issues such as exploring actor’s personal lives which harms their careers and personal lives bringing to value to nation and public.

Another issue which according to my rumination is leakage of confidential information such as arm and defense activities which can be used by country’s enemies and hindering national security.

To conclude, I would like to suggest media to take responsibility to mitigate the negative aspects we confabulated above, by filtering the information to the extend its required to be know by all. Also, government should make strict laws and regulations against information sharing process for media.

Another issue which according to my rumination is leakage of confidential information
Another issue according to my rumination is leakage of confidential information
Another issue which is according to my rumination is leakage of confidential information

Sentence: Albeit, its everyone's right to information,however this traject many negative aspects, lets confabulate both sides of coins.
Error: traject Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Firstly, the most significant role of media and advantage is that it's creating awareness on various disguised issues such female feticide in society and communities to eradicate such activities by enlightening public about issues related to gender disparity in country.
Error: feticide Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.