Some people believe that our happiness depends on how much money we have Others say that money cannot buy happiness Do you think that having money is the key to happiness or are there more important factors

Some people believe that our happiness depends on how much money we have. Others say that “money cannot buy happiness”.

Do you think that having money is the key to happiness, or are there more important factors?

Some people think that richness will brings happiness to their life. On the other hand, others have principal that “money cannot buy happiness”.

Many people work all day long to get a lot of money. They spend almost all their time with work. Their final goal is become rich man. They believe that their money can invite the happiness. They can buy everything that they want. They can give whatever their children want. With their money, they have power to persuade people around them. They think that their money can take them to the highest level as human. They guess that money is the most important thing in their lives.

Opposite with the first opinion, some people believe that happiness is priceless. Happiness can be felt even though we did not have money. They think that there are many sources of happiness besides money such as family, good relationship with others, and pleasant environment. They believe that family is a part that cannot be separated from their life. So, they only feel happy if their family happy too. They also guess that make relationship with others make then satisfied. Therefore, they always make effort to be good member in their community. The last but not least, they realize that to be happy, they have to live in safe environment. If they live under pressure or worried about crime and disaster, they cannot feel happy.

In my opinion, happiness has different meaning for everyone. It depends on our construction toward happiness itself. Money can bring happiness to our life but money is not the only key to be happy.

In a nutshell, to be happy we always gratify of everything that we have because there is no limitation in happiness.

richness will brings happiness to their life.
richness will bring happiness to their life.

Sentence: So, they only feel happy if their family happy too.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to family and happy