Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people believe that success in life depends on hard work and determination, while others believe that other factors like money and personal appearance are important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Success in life is a sum of many factors, namely competencies, hard work, determination, luck and other factors. While it it argued by many that success in life is mainly attributed to hard work and determination, there still remain some arguments against this issue as they believe other factors like money and personal appearance are also pivotal. Overall, this issue has aroused certain arguments among people of concern.

First of all, people in favor of this issue argue that no matter what position you take, studiousness and strong will are vitally pivotal to ensure success. It is also believed that if success merely bases on wealth and good personal appearance, so why would the successful in the world are so unique. While it is admitted that people that have good personal appearance and vastly money are able to achieve the definite success, particularly in works that involve interaction with people like receptionist, to become an extreme successful people standing out among a great deal of population, diligence and high determination are by no means lacking. Moreover, it is only hard work and determination that can lead to high achievement at school. Take the case of renown scientists as salient examples. Although many people are well off, such talents as Marie Querre or Edison are incredibly unique. Edison also admitted that he have failed so countless times before eventually making the bulbs.

On the contrary, advocates of the statement that other factors like money and personal appearance are more important believe that money is able to support one’s education training, thus facilitating their way to reach achievement in academic areas. Equally important, though personal appearance is believed to be extremely essential when applying for a job, particularly in the interview. It shows how confident, professional and determined the applicants are. They also argued that many people are extremely excellent but still fail to get high achievement in life as they lack of outward aspect.

By ways of conclusion, either laborousness or personal appearance is essential to success. It is my personal view that while hard work and determination are essential to succeed in school and jobs that involve academic problems, other factor like money and personal appearance facilitate the growth in challenging and interactive environment. People should assess the criteria dependent on particular aspects.

so why would the successful in the world are so unique
so why would the success in the world be so unique

that people that have good personal appearance and vastly money are able to achieve
that people who have good personal appearance and vast money are able to achieve

he have failed so countless times
he have failed countless times

Sentence: Success in life is a sum of many factors, namely competencies, hard work, determination, luck and other factors.
Description: a sum of == many

Sentence: While it it argued by many that success in life is mainly attributed to hard work and determination, there still remain some arguments against this issue as they believe other factors like money and personal appearance are also pivotal.
Description: The fragment it it contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: By ways of conclusion, either laborousness or personal appearance is essential to success.
Error: laborousness Suggestion: No alternate word