Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages

Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.

Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages?

For the last decade, technology has widely been used for reducing th criminal activity in public places. However, there are pros and cons toward this utilization of technology. While some people against with privacy reason, I tend to believe that electronic item, such as body scanner and CCTV have more advantages than its drawbacks.

Since CCTV has been used in many public places, there has been an increase for security level. Before CCTV has emerged, there were many criminal activities in public places. The highest frequency for robbery occurred in lift. But, after CCTV put in lift, there were almost no cases regarding crime. In my view, CCTV has been a good solution to reveal and solve crime problems and people feel safer, of course.

The same is true of applying body scanner. In indonesia, some important buildings are often being target for bomb. For example, the biggest memorial tragedy of ‘Bom Bali’. This accident killed hundreds tourists and our country has been known as terrorist country. To avoid the potency of happening such that accident, every skyscraper and important building have used body scanner in entrances. It is good idea to ensure that there are no terrorist and certainly workers or visitors will feel secure.

Having made this point, it is common that every new invention get critics. Some individuals use the record of cctv to spread the privacy of someone or attempt to trap someone in order to destroy the reputation of that person. For this cases, I would agree with the opponent expressed in task.

Ultimately, it is undeniable that technology like CCTV and body scanner have such great role in enhancing the safe and secure lavel. For reducing the drawbacks, people who responsible must be reliable.

While some people against with privacy reason
While some people are against it with privacy reasons

some important buildings are often being target
some important buildings are often being targeted

every skyscraper and important building have used body scanner in entrances
every skyscraper and important building has used body scanner in the entrances

It is good idea
It is a good idea

it is common that every new invention get critics
it is common that every new invention gets critics

people who responsible must be reliable.
people who are responsible must be reliable.

To avoid the potency of happening such that accident,
To avoid the potential happening of such accident,

Sentence: For this cases, I would agree with the opponent expressed in task.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and cases

Sentence: For the last decade, technology has widely been used for reducing th criminal activity in public places.
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Ultimately, it is undeniable that technology like CCTV and body scanner have such great role in enhancing the safe and secure lavel.
Error: lavel Suggestion: level