Some people believe that teenagers should concentrate on all school subjects But others believe that teenagers should focus on the subject that they are best at or that they find the most interest Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people believe that teenagers should concentrate on all school subjects. But, others believe that teenagers should focus on the subject that they are best at or that they find the most interest. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

The past few decades have witnessed the significant development of our education system. Students, especially teenagers go to school to acquire knowledge through all designed subjects. Some would argue that instead of studying all the courses, teenagers should have the right to choose what to learn based on their preferences or specialties. In my opinion, young students should learn all the subjects.

All the subjects provided at high school are crucial for students in terms of their future development. To be specific, subjects designed in high school are usually fundamental knowledge and b...

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: