Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishmen

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss both views and give your opinion?

There is no doubt that one of the basic tools to deterrent the criminal acts is applying punishment oriented approaches. Some people argue that there must be a fixed penalty for each crime regardless of the other circumstances upon which the crime was committed. However, personally I believe that we should take in our consideration all the factors that are contributed to the crime when we putting and applying the punishments.

Some people assert that placing a fixed penalty for each crime will ease its application. That is to say if a criminal commits a crime, he would receive his punishment...

Sentence: For instance, the drug dealers who traffic the addicted drugs must be addressed by stricter and deterrent punishments, not as equal as a punishment of a simple dope.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and traffic