Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it , should always be taken into account when deciding on the pun

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it , should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, people conceive that there should be stable punishments for every type of crime. Nevertheless, the others argue that some occasions, such as the prison kills him reluctantly or in a motivated way should be considered when the court decides on the length of his punishment. In my opinion, these things must be taken into consideration.

It is undoubted that the amount of crime increases day by day. If a person kills somebody, unconditionally, he/she will be punished due to the laws. For lawyers, that does not really matter because it is just a CRIME. What about if the killer is a teenager or he was coerced to commit a suicide or if she was a female?! We all figure that women will not afford to protect themselves in jail. Why do not they care about her strength?! Maybe she did it reluctantly?! They just do not care about these questions. At least, the number of years of punishment must be decreased. Otherwise, a person’s life will be decayed. Suppose, a pupil who is 15 years old killed somebody and his punishment was to be jailed for 20 years. What will he do after fulfilling his punishment?! He did not select a field or did not own a job before! As he is a human-being, he has to earn money to eat, drink, live and so on. As he cannot, he will steal money from the people and kill them. Again, he will be jailed and obviously, it is not a solution.

However, others think that stable punishments are better because a person can kill, deny, and pretend as if he has not done it. He can blame the others who are suspicious and can do it. Owning to that fact, they accuse children because children stay in jail less than the youth do. Having stable punishments is not a solution either.

In conclusion, I think it will be the perfect way to pay attention to these occasions and take the people’s circumstances into consideration. Otherwise, these issues will not be solved.

the prison kills him reluctantly or in a motivated way should be considered
the prison who kills others reluctantly or in a motivated way should be considered

and pretend as if he has not done it. He can blame the others who are suspicious and can do it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

less than the youth do
less than the youths do

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't develop essays randomly. Try this pattern for the essay body:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.