Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example working for charity, improving the neigbourhood or teaching sports to younger children)to what extent do you agree or disagree?

Non profitable community service presents a great opportunity for teenagers to prepare for their future, although improve their communities. In addition gain more responsibility, accountability and independence.

However, make this type of works a part of high school programs for students is crucial important, because student who volunteer often may has advantage over his peers when heeded off to college. Also volunteer work help students to build their resume. It led them gain professional experience from professional people by gain knowledge of resources available to solve community needs.

On the other hand, teens like support community, so its perfect opportunity for them by join one of these programs. for instance daycare, eldercare tutoring and beautify the community by clean beach and park. Moreover volunteering provides physical and mental rewards specifically, volunteering reduces stress while make people healthier. It produces positives feelings such as optimism.

In contrast, volunteering can be a great way to develop skills, learn more about career options , make friends, garner new professional contacts, get exercise, spend time outdoors with animals or kids or even just shake up your routine.

Finally, it is necessary for students to be obliged to whereas unpaid volunteer are often the glue that holds a community together. It allows students to connect to their community and make it a better place.

Sentence: Non profitable community service presents a great opportunity for teenagers to prepare for their future, although improve their communities.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to although and improve

teens like support community, so its perfect opportunity
teens like to support community, so it's a perfect opportunity

make this type of works a part of high school programs for students is crucial important
making this type of works a part of high school programs for students is crucial important

student who volunteer often may has advantage
student who are volunteers often may have advantages

Sentence: Moreover volunteering provides physical and mental rewards specifically, volunteering reduces stress while make people healthier.
Suggestion: Refer to while and make

Sentence: It produces positives feelings such as optimism.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to positives and feelings

Sentence: Finally, it is necessary for students to be obliged to whereas unpaid volunteer are often the glue that holds a community together.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to to and whereas

Minimum 250 words wanted.