Some people believe that the use of mobile phones in public is as annoying as smoking and should be banned similarly to smoking Give your opinion and examples from your own experience

Some people believe that the use of mobile phones in public is as annoying as smoking and should be banned, similarly to smoking. Give your opinion and examples from your own experience

Undoubtedly, in this modern technology era mobile is gaining popularity and due to this reason nowadays many people own more than one mobile phone. On the other hand, many people hold the opinion that mobile is creating a nuisance in public places and therefore, for better atmosphere it should be banned completely. Indubitably 21st century generations are so much addicted in using the mobile, that they cannot imagine life without it. Well, I totally discord with this statement that it should be banned completely.

There are multifarious reasons why mobile should not be prohibited in the public places. Firstly, I think nowadays most of the people who are using it are well educated. They talked very slowly on the phone or may use earphones, so that they do not disturb the others. Moreover, they are keeping their phones either on the silent mode or on the vibration mode. Secondly, using mobile phones can tell the whereabouts of a person to his or her family. Apparently, in case of emergency, it is one of the best modes of a communication.

Furthermore, all the business personality and people who are either on the top positions receives many official phone calls during the business parties or family functions organized in the hotel because of their job responsibilities. This not only saves their journey time to reach the office for attending these calls, but also because of this facility they can spend quality time with their families after the predominant calls, which cannot be possible if they are not allowed to carry a mobile phone in these functions.

On the other hand, people arguing on this facility say that using mobile phones sometimes divert the mood of a person in the public places. For example, after talking to the boss can spoil the mood of a person which might have a negative impact towards his friends and families. In addition, some people keep the mobile phones on the very loud ringtones which might disturb other person in case that person is either in the temple or attending some important meeting.

To recapitulate, no doubt phone is an essential part of a life in this 21st century, but it is up to each individual, how they want to make use of the same to avoid mixing up their personal and professional lives and not to disturb others on the sake of their personal gains. But definitely banning the mobile phone in public places is not a solution and not advisable.

after talking to the boss can spoil the mood of a person
after talking to the boss, it can spoil the mood of a person

The third paragraph is a little bit away of the topic.