Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviors. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences? What is your view?

There has been a dramatic increase in tourism visiting foreign countries in recent years due to the fact that travelling abroad has become much easier than earlier times. Some people claim that visitors should follow local customs and behaviors but some other argue that the host country should welcome cultural differences. In my personal view, people visiting foreign countries should follow local customs and behaviors due tho the following reasons.

The first thing is, foreigners should know about the manner of life of the country to which they are visited. For instance, in the year 2011 one of my friends who is native to United States visited our country and he learnt how Indians live together by sharing the things with their neighbors and the way how they celebrate possessions and my friend got impressed with how Indians use to have medical values by using the leaves. By the time of leaving my friend said that he had a great knowledge of the visited country.

The other, equally important aspect is, foreigners can have strong bond with their fellow beings by respecting the traditions and cultures of the host country. For example, one of my cousins visited America for a holiday trip. As he showed much interest towards foreign culture he got good relationship with the natives and he got several benefits professionally by them.

In addition, people come to know the historic values and history of the destination country by agreeing the local customs.

By the way of conclusion, people think that visitors from foreign countries should obey local traditions.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…