Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In the recent year, people in general pleasure to travel more repeatedly to new place with new manner and proper behavior as well. In some cases, foreigner might learn particular customary law and smooth-indigenoused language before start their trip. Merely, others argue that local resident should accept whatever these tourist does. This issue is a controversial one. Therefore, this topic needs to be discussed.

Certainly, it is responsibility for tourist, to know more about the local norms values. For the instance, it will ease them to adapt in this new surrounding and prevent them getting cultural misunderstanding. If the traveler wouldn’t mind to obtain information before arrive. They will receive kindness and get respectful welcome. In this way one may avoid their self to obey forbidden regulation during their trip. The native tourism place-living have unique cultures, gratefully cooperation among them hence host country as enjoyable tourist destination.

Indeed, for the visitors it may be bothersome in some situation. As an indigenous people, it is their duty to show a warm and friendly acceptance to less shocked-culture. Furthermore, host country economy climbing up as high as increasing number of visitors. These renaissance of tourism industries providing the locals with a reliable source of income. For this reason, the host country should not restrict foreigner’s habit.

In summary, while there are arguments to be made for both side. In this age, I do believe both the visitors and native should respect cultural differences, instead, local communities and travelers getting big opportunities to change culture and tradition each other.

foreigner might learn particular customary law and smooth-indigenoused language before start their trip.
foreigners might learn particular customary laws and smooth-indigenoused languages to start their trip.

Sentence: Certainly, it is responsibility for tourist, to know more about the local norms values.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to norms and values

before arrive.
before arrival.

The native tourism place-living have unique cultures,
The native tourism place-livings have unique cultures,

in some situation.
in some situations.

These renaissance of tourism industries providing the locals
These renaissance of tourism industries are providing the locals

------------------------