Some people fear that technology is gradually taking over control of our lives, while others think that it has led to many positive developments in all aspects. Discuss both these view and give your opinion.

Today, Technology has become the essential part of humanity. Now, every household has many appliances which are used for their daily needs. Some people believe that it is step by step curbing our lives while others see it as irrefutable developments in human life’s. These points of view will be discussed in this order.

It is considered by some pool of thinkers that applied science is commanding our lives. Certainly, the people feel like a handicap without the advance gadgets such as a smart phone. An idea that supports this fact that now, many people, in the globe, depend upon the cell p...

in human life’s
in human lives