Some people find history a fascinating subject Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

History is a story which is related to events in past. It means that to know the history, people should examine what happens through past years. That is the reason many people think that history is bored and is not important in modern life. However, other people argue that history is interesting. Based on these opinions, I think that people should put their interest in history to know their ancestors because our lives in this era have connection with the past, and everyday people create their own history.

Admittedly, people in modern life are apt to flash forward to their purpose in the future and find that history in the past is not compulsory. Firstly, people do not interest with History because it is related with memorizing and reading about history. Students in secondary school, for example, feel bored to study History in the school because they should spend a lot of time reading textbooks or articles about history and memorize it. Secondly, nobody knows what will be happening in the future. That is why they prefer to prepare themselves to face the future than to understand what happened in the past. Finally, nowadays, no space is available to learn History because many subjects are more interesting than it, such as modern technology, contemporary art, and evolutionary science.

On the other hand, It is a line formed between past and future which makes History important. History helps us understand the present and to face the problems in the future due to the fact that we learn based on experience in the past. However, the problem is people prefer to think about planning in the future than flash back to the past. To put some interest is how to get the soul of history. Ken Burns, Award-Winning producer of PBS Series, argue that the key to making history interesting is to engage the emotions. As a result, if people find the history as the part of their lives, they tend to want to learn more.

In conclusion, between something happened in the past and will be happening in the future have intimate connection. So, people cannot separate from the history in the past and mystery in the future. Although many people think history is nothing, others find that history is part of people lives so as to we should learn deeply about the history because it provides more information in the past that can help us face the future life. I suggest that people should know history because history talks about our lives.

the problem is people prefer to think
the problem is that people prefer to think

Ken Burns, Award-Winning producer of PBS Series, argue that
Ken Burns, Award-Winning producer of PBS Series, argues that

between something happened in the past and will be happening in the future have intimate connection.
something between something happened in the past and will be happening in the future have intimate connection.

Sentence: Although many people think history is nothing, others find that history is part of people lives so as to we should learn deeply about the history because it provides more information in the past that can help us face the future life.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and we

No. of Words: 422 while No. of Different Words: 176