Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

History has been continuously taught in many schools around the globe as one of the major subject in an attempt to provide students the knowledge of earlier life of human and its continuous evolution. Perhaps, there are some people who do not want to adopt history as essential subject in this ultra-modern life considering it as dumbass subject. But, I do not give my consent with later view.

To begin with, as we know 'Old is Gold', history has always been invaluable property for every nation and the world itself as it is the basis of finding the needs of evolving humans. Further, it is the source of inspiration and zeal for an individual by reading biography of eminent scientists and other famous person. History not only provides the information about civilization process but also egg on to protect and preserve our greatest biosphere in an efficient and effective way. For example, history suggest that great species of flora and fauna in Jurassic era had lost because of insufficient amount of oxygen and hence, nowadays, many scientists and industrialists are coping each other to protect ozone layer to minimize the loss of oxygen by reducing the amount of carbon dioxide.

Moreover, as every nation has its own history, so history is equally important as an intangible property. More often history gives ample knowledge about traditions, cultures, norms, values of the country. Thus, if it is preserved in systematic way such as by establishing museum, heritage sites can ably assist in generating a big revenue in country's economy by attracting foreign tourists. For example, civilization in Rome, historical construction of the Egyptian Pyramid, are few worth to mention which have always been a motivational factor for every visitors to study more and more about our past history by visiting historical sites around the globe. In addition, teaching history in schools is very vital for providing moral and ethical lessons for the students as history subject often contains information about religious values .History furthermore provides enormous information for the research fellows to find about the origin of the Earth itself and its flora and fauna.Therefore, it plays phenomenal role in finding and avoiding the possible natural catastrophes as well.

However, some unwilling throng of people do not contend that history is valuable subject as it comparatively theoretical subject and lacks practicality unlike other subjects. Students most often have to read long mundane articles and paragraphs which contains a vague information about dates and personal names which most people find very difficult to remember.

To put it in nutshell, history, though is mostly theoretical subject but undoubtedly an important and fascinating for people who want profound and pragmatic cause and effect for the gradual process occurring in this Earth.

one of the major subject
one of the major subjects

with later view.
with the latter view.

history has always been invaluable property
history has always been the invaluable property

history suggest that great species
history suggests that great species

for every visitors to study
for every visitor to study

history is valuable subject
history is a valuable subject

and paragraphs which contains a vague information
and paragraphs which contain a vague information

is mostly theoretical subject
is mostly a theoretical subject

Sentence: Perhaps, there are some people who do not want to adopt history as essential subject in this ultra-modern life considering it as dumbass subject.
Error: dumbass Suggestion: No alternate word