Some people have great ambitions in life, others don’t. Do you think ambition is important to succeed in life? Is it a positive or a negative quality to have?

Everybody in this world is born with a motive. Having ambition is the path to achieve this motive. To succeed everyone has to have ambition in life. Many believe that great ambition in life is pivotal to succeed while many others disagree to it. In my opinion, having ambition is important in life but being over ambitious may not be good. Ambition should not overpower other important factors of life like family and health which are equally important for a successful life.

Firstly, Family is important part of life, which includes your wife and kids. They equally need your time and attention. Many people fail to give quality time to their families in the run to achieve their professional milestone that results in a divorce or separation in many cases. People do succeed in achieving their professional ambition but they fail in acquiring the bigger ambition, which is over all happiness in life. Moreover many fall prey to health issues due to this.

There is a saying “Health is Wealth” which is very true, but people with high ambition are seen spending extensive time working to achieve their goals. It is very important to take proper care of the health, but Irregular sleep, skipping meals, and all the time sedentary work, becomes their part of routine. Over a period of time such unhealthy routine starts creating health issues and degrades the productivity. For instance, in many cases, people fail to reach their ambition due to health problems.

In conclusion, having ambition is very important in life that keeps you focused, but being overambitious is not a good sign. It is utmost important to maintain balance between ambition and other things which are equally important to succeed in life.

Why you put this sentence at the end of the second paragraph?
'Moreover many fall prey to health issues due to this.', but you argued it in the third paragraph.