Some people prefer to be in the same kind of job their entire life, but others like to change their jobs frequently. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

All people do not have same way because, all people have a different thinking. All people must have job for a life. Before having a work, all people must go to school or college and choose suit one with heart word because now background education must be related with jobs.

The positive effect if you loyal with one job. All people must not adapt again because they have already know. And done dominate that job. More focus and consent because no think about the other job. It makes you discipline person to organize time. Have many time to relaxation and gather with family.

The negative effect if they just have one job, you can not know any jobs in out world except itself job. And not have plus money. In other hand, the positive effect if you like to change their jobs you can be easy and know with all people in a lot of office. And you have many adventure because try all jobs. And if I agree with your ability to make you need a lot of money. And then, negative effect from that is you do not consistent with one job. It can make your energic lower and trouble to think good.

My opinion if I choose I want to choose from the choice is the same kind of job their entire life, because I saw all people in around of me just have one job. And so easy to get money. Just leave work and back home. Always that every days. And in the first date month all people back home with bringing a lot of money. If they have jobs in office. If just have shop and the others, maybe every days just shopping to modals and get it modal back.

and choose suit one
and choose a suitable one

Sentence: The positive effect if you loyal with one job.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to you and loyal

Sentence: And done dominate that job.
Description: The word done is not usually used as a verb 'to do', past tense
Suggestion: Refer to done dominate

Sentence: The negative effect if they just have one job, you can not know any jobs in out world except itself job.
Description: A pronoun, singular, reflexive is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to itself and job

Sentence: And then, negative effect from that is you do not consistent with one job.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and you

My opinion if I choose I want to choose from the choice is the same kind of job their entire life,
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

If just have shop and the others,
If they just have shop and the others,

Sentence: It can make your energic lower and trouble to think good.
Error: energic Suggestion: No alternate word