Some people prefer to live in a small town Others prefer to live in a big city Which place would you prefer to live in Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Whether the people prefer to live in a large city or small village is a continuous discussion over many years. Although, both the places have their own pros and cons. However, if I have to choose, I would prefer to live in a city due to many plausible reasons.

Multifarious points shore up my opinion. First and foremost, people are preferring to live in the large cities in order to improving their living standards. In other words, in a city there are a lot of work opportunities. Hence, people can live in a good and stable situation. What is more, the different services that are available in the big cities attracting the masses to the city life. For example, good health system, advanced telecommunication, public transportation and better education are important in improving the living standards of the people. Lastly, living in a city is lucrative for many people to relish their lives. that is because of various leisure activities that the city life can offer such as, cinemas, theaters, restaurants and so on.

On the other hand, some people decide to live in a countryside. Firstly, the simple and quite life in the small town is luring many people. That is due less noise and less traffic in a small town as compared to a large city. Moreover, living in a small village is more healthier. In fact, the pollution and stress in the large cities are the major causes of numerous health problems, while fresh air and non stressful life are beneficial for gaining a good health. Furthermore, the natural sceneries that usually found in the small villages are adding more joy and pleasure to the environment. Therefore, many people prefer to live in a small village, especially artists and old generations.

In conclusion, undoubtedly, both the places have their own significance. We can neither support nor go against either of sides, but, still, I believe that living in a city is lucrative and beneficial to the people lives.

in order to improving their living standards.
in order to improve their living standards.

the different services that are available in the big cities attracting the masses to the city life.
the different services that are available in the big cities are attracting the masses to the city life.

various leisure activities that the city life can offer such as, cinemas, theaters, restaurants and so on.
various leisure activities such as, cinemas, theaters, restaurants and so on that the city life can offer.

That is due less noise and less traffic
That is due to less noise and less traffic

living in a small village is more healthier.
living in a small village is much healthier.

the natural sceneries that usually found in the small villages are
the natural scenery that are usually found in the small villages are
the natural scenery usually found in the small villages are

Sentence: We can neither support nor go against either of sides, but, still, I believe that living in a city is lucrative and beneficial to the people lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and lives