Some people prefer to live in a traditional house and other people prefer to live in a modern apartment building. I have my opinion about that. I think live in a traditional house or modern apartment building has avantages and weakness of each others. I w

Some people prefer to live in a traditional house and other people prefer to live in a modern apartment building. I have my opinion about that. I think live in a traditional house or modern apartment building has avantages and weakness of each others. I will analyze that statement.

From the one side, live in a traditional house is very comfortable because we can live with our family. We can gather together in living room and share some stories with big family. Senses of family are very axquisite in traditional house. I think every person that living in traditional house must have special feeling with their house. For example me. I always miss my house if i go to some places that far from my house. I miss the atmosphere there. Besides that, traditional house has some avantages and weakness. There are some avantages of living in traditional house, such as if they sale the house, they can set the price with high price. Traditional house must have land certificate and it is very expensive right now. Traditional house is a long term asset. And then, there are some weakness of living in traditional house, such as traditional house needs many attentions about taking care of the house. For example, if the colours on the wall almost lost, it must be change with new paint.

However, from the other side, some people prefer to live in a modern apartment building. I think it is because live in a apartment is a lifestyle in big city. Apartment is place to stay seems like house but the facilities are like in hotel. I think it is very expensive. Because of that there is no apartment in small city. Even though it is very expensive but people who are living there can enjoy many facilities, such as laundry, gym, swimming pool, play ground and some stores. They do not need go to another place if just want to swim. Besides the avantages, there are some weakness too, such as all the facilities that they get are public properties for who are living there. People pay the apartment with high price but they just have room because the facilities are public properties. I think it is very scathe for some people.

To sum up, i prefer to live in traditional house than in modern apartment building. In traditional house is very senses of family and the best reason is traditional house is a long term asset for future. While apartment also expensive but it is different because apartment has not land certificate seems like traditional house and it can not be long term assets because apartment only in big city.

Sentence: I think live in a traditional house or modern apartment building has avantages and weakness of each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

I think every person that living in traditional house must have
I think every person living in traditional house must have

it must be change with new paint.
it must be changed with new paint.

because live in a apartment is a lifestyle in big city
because living in a apartment is a lifestyle in big city

Apartment is place to stay
Apartment is a place to stay

are public properties for who are living there
are public properties for those who are living there

the best reason is traditional house is a long term asset for future
the best reason is that traditional house is a long term asset for future

Error: avantages Suggestion: advantages

Sentence: Senses of family are very axquisite in traditional house.
Error: axquisite Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Besides that, traditional house has some avantages and weakness.
Error: avantages Suggestion: advantages

Sentence: There are some avantages of living in traditional house, such as if they sale the house, they can set the price with high price.
Error: avantages Suggestion: advantages

Sentence: Besides the avantages, there are some weakness too, such as all the facilities that they get are public properties for who are living there.
Error: avantages Suggestion: advantages