some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little affect on pubic health and that order measures are required. Discuss both these views and give you

some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little affect on pubic health and that order measures are required.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that one way that can make public healthier is by adding more public sport facilities. On the other hand, there are also people who against this idea. They think that it will only give a small effect to the public health. I believe that adding more sport facilities is not enough to improve public health.

It is true that increasing the number of sport facilities can trigger people to do exercise. For example in the holiday there will many people go around just for refreshing their mind or only chatting with their relatives. It is a good point if government provides more sport facilities, so that people can also do exercise in their leisure time.

However, not all people do the same. There also many people that only spend their free time only for watching television or sleeping. These people cannot be triggered to do exercise even though the government has already given the facilities for doing exercise because they have different mindset in getting health. For some people it is fine if they do nothing and just get rest all day long because they think that holiday is the best time to get rest after they did so many works.

I believe that there must be a rule that obligate all people to do exercise, so that everyone will involve to the activity that can increase public health. For example, like in Indonesia, the government gave a regulation for civic servants to do exercise every Friday morning. Consequently they will have shorter work hours in Friday, but it is better for the sake of being healthy. Actually it can be applied for non civic servant and let all people be healthy.

In conclusion, adding more sport facilities to the public is a positive effort, but it is not effective enough to reach all people to do exercise. Therefore, it requires the government to make rule to get greater involvement in doing exercise.

people who against this idea.
people who are against this idea.

there will many people go around
there will be many people going around