some people say development in modern technology printed books and newspapers lose their importance. Do you agree or disagree.

Technology made rapid change in every field of life from last few decades. Men workforce plunged at greater extent due to their replacement with machines. Life become easy due to technology,, and all the chore can be done in very less time. I firmly disagree with the thesis that people are taking as for granted and give my reasons in upcoming paragraphs.

The first and foremost reason which strikes my mind is that the people invented these things their importance cannot get reduce, brain work are merely done by human beings. Furthermore, all the articles have to written by great author technology work is only to publish it. If there is no person behind the operating of machines how they will perform.

Moving further, all machines work can be done by mankind but work of mankind cannot be tackle my machines. Moreover, many people's brain are indulging into the chore such as writing books need of all is brain, machines do not have brain to face their own menaces. Last but not least that when machines work halted due to damage of their own's parts.

However, technology input is far bigger than humans so people prefer to get a machine rather than people. Also, time consumed by techi nikhri devices are very less and also they continue their work rather the day or night,

To recapitulate things, undoubtedly modern technology made rapid advancement but will never replace human beings.

brain work are merely done by human beings
brain works are merely done by human beings

all the articles have to written by great author
all the articles have to be written by great authors

cannot be tackle my machines.
cannot be tackled by my machines.

Minimum 250 words wanted.