Some people say that the Internet is bringing people together by making the world smaller Do you agree that the Internet is making it easier for people to communicate with one another

Some people say that the Internet is bringing people together by making the world smaller.
Do you agree that the Internet is making it easier for people to communicate with one another?

Undoubtedly, in the olden days modes of a communication were different, whereas, since the invention of the internet, it has changed the way people communicate. Some people hold the opinion, that because of the internet communication become easier, by the contrast other people have conflicting views. While, in my viewpoint, it has positive and negative sides, which I will try to enunciate below in my essay.

Some people hold the opinion that because of the internet old method of communication is either eliminated or getting diminished. For example, sending a hand written mail through post had reduced in the urban area, and it is being replaced with internet-based email that is much faster. Undeniably, expensive mode of communication like a long distance call through a telephone is being replaced by a facility such as a free video calling or free calling service provided by many service providers on the internet.

Nevertheless, everyone would have to agree that the internet appears to make communication between people much easier. For example, in the past, whenever anybody needs to take an interview with an organization, it was strenuous to find out the information about a company, until someone working in the organization provides personally. However, in modern society most of the professional organizations have their own websites which provide up to date information. This means that receiving information become a lot easier.

On the contrary, some people argue that, before the invention of the internet, people used to communicate face to face and for longer time, this helps in the personal bonding and better relationships among the families. However, nowadays, most of the people spend their time in front of the computer screens and may not involve much in spoken communication as before, which has detrimental effects on their relationship.

In the conclusion, it can be seen with the above facts that the internet has its own pros and cons.

communication become easier,
communication becomes easier,

receiving information become a lot easier.
receiving information becomes a lot easier.

and for longer time
and for a longer time