Some people say language courses using the internet and allowing you to talk to somebody is a good way to learn. Others, however, believe that study in classrooms is still the best way of learning. Give your opinion on these views and include your own exp

Some people say language courses using the internet and allowing you to talk to somebody is a good way to learn. Others, however, believe that study in classrooms is still the best way of learning. Give your opinion on these views and include your own experience.

There has been a tremendous revolution in the way we communicate today, and internet has played a pivotal role in a positive way to improve it. Many people believe, learning language online, using the internet can be the most convenient way to do so, but there are other sets of groups that feel, classroom learning is the best way. In my opinion, both mediums have their advantages that we will discuss further in this essay.

No doubt, internet has made life convenient in many areas, and same applies to learning. People try to find most convenient ways and means learn. What could be better than sitting at home and learning at your own convenient time? Yes, internet gives you such flexibility and learning at your pace. Not only this, it is a boon for the professionals who have very limited time, and don’t have to travel long distance for the classes to acquire knowledge and save precious time and energy for their loved ones. On top of it, classes can be recorded to through again in case of any doubts. With manifold benefits, this option can be a choice for many.

We cannot overlook the classroom pattern despite much goodness of online classes. Classrooms are the traditional way to teaching, but still carry several benefits. The level of enthusiasm is much higher in the classroom because classes happen in group, level of interaction is high, and you get comments and feedback from your peers and teachers. Moreover, physical appearance of the teacher makes learning more effective. Teacher in a classroom can judge if students have understood the subject or not, and give more attention to the weaker students. Last but not the least, there is no disturbance in the classroom learning due to technical reasons, unlike in case of online learning.

In conclusion, both the mediums of learning are good in their ways. It is up to the individuals to choose one of the options that best suits them depending upon their situations.