Some people say that the Olympic Games don t have a role to play in the 21st century Do you agree or disagree Give your own opinion

Some people say that the Olympic Games don’t have a role to play in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

Sports have always been popular, and liked by most of the people across the globe. Olympic is a platform for many sportsmen and athletes to showcase their performance to the world. I totally disagree to the statement that Olympics don’t have any weightage in the current century. Many countries are eagerly waiting for their turn to host such highly honored game event. It not only helps in improving political relationship among the countries, but also in the increase of the economy in the hosting country.

Firstly, many countries participate in this popular event. They forget their rivalries...

It not only helps in improving political relationship among the countries, but also in the increase of the economy in the hosting country.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

This help in reducing the political tension
This helps in reducing the political tension

Sentence: I totally disagree to the statement that Olympics don't have any weightage in the current century.
Error: weightage Suggestion: ?

You may put more content like this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/hao