Some people say that the Olympic games don’t have a role to play in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

Internarional sports competitions uplift the profile of  different nations in terms of reputation, financial and social matters. Presently, some proportions of people assert that olympic games are worthless to be organized in a country. Here, I would like to discord with given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my view. First and foremost, organizing international sports like olympic games offers platform to many talented sports persons to earn name and fame for their nation by winning international awards. As a results, they can not only glorify their family status but also...

arranging games like common wealth or olympic not only require an astronomical outlay but also consumption of natural resources
arranging games like common wealth or olympic require not only an astronomical outlay but also consumption of natural resources

Sentence: To illustrate, million of spectators, affulent celebrities who bring hard currency with themselves for enjoyment and accomodation in host nation.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation
Error: affulent Suggestion: affluent

Sentence: What is more, it caters thousands of employment opportunities for laymen in order tp earn back and belly.
Error: tp Suggestion: to

Sentence: In addition, these are also responsible to rise air and noise contaminations while transporatation usage for reaching playgrounds.
Error: transporatation Suggestion: transportation

Sentence: All of above, funds need to be allocated to other important priorities such as education, medical, technology those are often neglected because of over expensives of sports events.
Error: expensives Suggestion: expensive