some people say that the purpose of education for individual is to be useful to the society, while others argue that the purpose is to fulfill personal ambitions of an individual. Discuss. what is your opinion?

It is undoubtedly trues, that education plays a vital role in development of someone s personality. Now a days with increasing requirement of academic qualifications, every individual is trying to utilize best possible opportunity to be successful in every field of life, particularly in job market. Topic of the debate is whether the education is to merely achieve personal goals and satisfactions or for a broader perspective, like to server society to benefit it. It is quite a controversial topic and i will examine it from all possible dimensions in this essay,and the second option seems sensible to me. I will support is due to number of reasons.

At first place, it is irrefutable, there is wide range of evidence for supporters to defend the idea of getting education for just to satisfy someone s personal objectives. It is quite obvious that to learn something according to ones aptitude is an essential key to success.By following someone s own temperament will ultimately make it very easy for a common person to get uncommon results. It will teach him patience, consistency, determinations which are some desirable traits to become a productive and sound person perhaps.

In addition, perhaps most importantly, it seems a violation of human rights to push someone to adopt a career, which is totally opposite to his nature, no matter how important that task is for others. It is statistically evident that only those nations developed quickly and diligently who were independent in their decisions.

Finally, by opting someone s own choices would consequently be fruitful in the long run not only for himself but for a society as a whole, otherwise preferring to work for only in the benefit of others, regardless, of his personal goals, would probably be end up in frustration and sense of anxiety, leading him to take some desperate measures like turning into crimes or drugs. Which would be detrimental for every body. It is well documented fact that only those people help others who are personally sound , because it is the ultimate desire of successful people to help the needy people . For instance, a big star like Angleena julee first become a popular star and after that she started her human activities just to fulfill her soft heartedness.

To sum up, i strongly hold to the concept that academic achievements should be purely on the basis of personal goals and aptitude to complete someone as well as to benefit the society afterwards.

It is undoubtedly trues, that education plays a vital role
It is undoubtedly true that education plays a vital role

Now a days with increasing requirement of academic qualifications,
Nowadays with the increasing requirement of academic qualifications,

best possible opportunity
best possible opportunities

By following someone s own temperament will ultimately
By following someone's own temperaments, it will ultimately

that only those nations developed quickly and diligently who were independent in their decisions.
that only those nations developed quickly and diligently were independent in their decisions.

by opting someone s own choices would consequently be fruitful
by opting someone's own choices, it would consequently be fruitful

It is well documented fact that
It is a well documented fact that

Sentence: For instance, a big star like Angleena julee first become a popular star and after that she started her human activities just to fulfill her soft heartedness.
Error: heartedness Suggestion: No alternate word