Some people strongly insist that the disruptive school students to be separated from the in going classes and to be taught in separated classes with appropriate punishments.What is tour point of view?

It is a fact that everyone has targets in their lives so that everyone tries to reach them. Who are these disruptive students? Even though these students are disruptive, they also have goals to succeed,but eventually there are some barriers to change it.In my opinion, becoming disruptive depends on some reasons such as weak relationships, modern technology and specially some mental grounds.Although some people think that separating will be the bets solution, i strongly believe it is not the correct way to solve this trouble, but i agree to a great extent that should give appropriate punishments.Hence i'm going to substantiate my views with relevant examples.

As we all know, there are lot of problems that students face in present compared to the past.Firstly, the television is the main element for this situation which telecasts baseless, violent TV programs, movies etc. So that a big number of students spend more time with television and becoming more violent.Secondly the modern technology has become another major cause, whereas everyone depends on it.Therefore computers and internet need to use this technology. Finally the family background and weak friendship influence for this matter. Because of these anyone can be disruptive. However if those pupils separated they would become offenders and also the amount of crimes will increase immediately.

So separating will not be the best but must give appropriate punishments also.Therefore by changing or mending the vicinity around these students may be a better way and also the government should take some necessary steps to aware the media to stop telecasting violent programs on television. It is a major responsibility of the government as well as the adults. Developing the relationships mainly sharing and caring may be another useful way for this matter. Finally principals and the staff should aware the student by giving advises and conducting helpful seminars.

In conclusion. I believe that disruptive students not to be taught in separate classes. As teachers. they ought to be more friendly with students. Then those student will not be able to upset.Definitely it will keeps the mentality very clearly.But should give some punishments too.

disruptive students not to be taught in separate classes.
disruptive students should not to be taught in separate classes.

Definitely it will keeps the
Definitely it will keep the

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.