Some people think about learning a foreign language but cannot use it frequently. What are the difficulties that people face while learning a foreign language? What can be done to overcome them.

Learning a foreign language is important to travel, to do business, for education around the globe. In many foreign universities it is mandatory to take a language course. However, learning a foreign language has its own set of problems and the biggest problem is hard to understand.

The first thing is, each language has its own set of rules and they can be quite different from other languages. For example, in one language the verb may come before the subject, but in foreign language it may be vice verse.

The other, equally important aspect is, the pronunciation of the foreign language is very difficult for others. For instance, one of my friends went to Germany as a holiday trip. During his trip, my friend know the word what to speak with his fellow beings but don't know how to pronounce it. Due to that he just sat silent all over the trip and felt boredom.

On the other hand, reading the news papers and watching serials of particular language may overcome the difficulties while learning a foreign language. Watching serials may be more advantageous for a new comer to learn how to pronounce a word and also learns where to use the word exactly,so that a new one can learn a language in a more efficient way which is new to him. In addition, reading helps to learn a language in a easier way as one can rectify his or her own mistakes.

By the way of conclusion, people face few difficulties such as pronunciation but they can overcome them while learning a new language.

my friend know the word
my friend knows the word

and felt boredom.
and felt bored.