Some people think that children should have some classes outside their schools, visiting local companies or public enterprises for some real life experience. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.

It is universally acknowledged that '' today's children are leaders of tomorrow''. Presently, attending classes at local companies or other working sector is supposed to be worthwhile for children to attain real life experience for better development. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.

There are multifarious points to endorse my point of view. First and foremost,students can get deep insight of practical work while doing work with their own hands and open eyes to be more skillful. Therefore, they are expected to be given more preference on account of their work experience w...

they are likely to underestimate value of reading books to boost academic skills.
they are likely to underestimate the value of reading books to boost academic skills.