some people think that competition is a best way to encourage children toward success. while other think that cooperation is more important. discuss both side with option

presently some proportion of people think that teaching competition is essential to inspire children to attain their goal. by contrast, other assert that cooperation should be tought to bring overall development of children. here, i would like to accord for both side with my perception.

there are multifarious points to support competitions first and foremost, competition install spirit of emulation among children to achieve their goals. for example,during competition offspring make endeavors by heart and soul to perform better than others. as result competition plays phenomenal role to encourage children toward victory. Furthermost competition inculcates to handle enormous pressure of expectations of near and dear like children became more adventurous, confident, determinate and goal oriented in their lives. by contrast, the most of cooperation can not be underestimate too.

cooperation has several advantages for children. firstly, there is a prominent axiom"union is strength". thus, teaching cooperation unity in diversity. for example different categories of children richer, poor, intelligent, week, healthy and handicaps makes joint efforts by endorsing each other to accomplish their objectives. consequently it develops harmonious relationship among children all of above, cooperation evolves feelings of team spirit, brotherhood helpfulness kindness and down to earth to make children noble characters.

from my notion both aspects have their own significance. competition is lucrative to emerge internal motivation to be successful where as cooperation makes strong relations that are important to reach at strength. it is important for both parents and teachers to teach cooperation and competition according to different fields.

To recapitulate, achieving success has become a need of hour thus, both competition and cooperation should be tought according to circumstances platform and requirements of individual to ensure towering success.

competition install spirit of emulation
competition installs spirit of emulation

the most of cooperation can not be underestimate too.
the most of cooperation can not be underestimated either.

thus, teaching cooperation unity in diversity.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: presently some proportion of people think that teaching competition is essential to inspire children to attain their goal. by contrast, other assert that cooperation should be tought to bring overall development of children. here, i would like to accord for both side with my perception.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate, achieving success has become a need of hour thus, both competition and cooperation should be tought according to circumstances platform and requirements of individual to ensure towering success.

Avg. Sentence Length: 40.286 21.0 //Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive. Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.