Some people think that government should invest money to study life on other planets While others say that it is waste spending money on such things when the earth itself has lots of problems To what extend do you agree or disagree

Some people think that government should invest money to study life on other planets. While others say that it is waste spending money on such things when the earth itself has lots of problems. To what extend do you agree or disagree.

Research on other planets for the presence of life is an ongoing process in all over the world. Some people accord that government should invest lavish amount to learn life on other planets. While others refute that it is a waste of money and they can spend on to solve their problems on Earth. I believe that a middle ground exists between these diverging opinions.

On one hand, the population on Earth is constantly growing. Some day we run out of room on the Earth for more people, especially if we do not want to destroy too much of the natural environment here on Earth. To protect Earth from asteroids and comets. Any of these can be end most of the life on Earth if they strike our planet. We could use space technology to give us a chance to save ourselves. Viruses, volcanic eruptions, gamma ray bursts could also threaten the survival of the human race at any time. By expanding human presence beyond Earth, we increase the chance our species will survive long termination. Moreover, to search for natural resources in space like asteroids contains metals and other material that could be moved for use elsewhere.

On the other hand, an Earth face lot of problems like global warming, terrorism, deadly diseases, poverty which require enormous amounts to solve. Vulnerable diseases like swine flu, HIV, cancer which causes huge death every year. Medicines for swine flue and other new deadly disease not yet found and requires advance research which requires large cost. Cutting of trees, due to overpopulation increase use of natural resources which result in global warming and government should prevent over cutting of trees and deforestation by investing more money to protect forest. Terrorism is a worldwide problem and world leaders should join hands and invest more money to eradicate terrorism as well as poverty.

To conclude, it is very important for the government should concentrate on both space exploration as well as solve problems faced on Earth. It would be better the government should equally spend money for both research on another planet and to solve basic problems of earth.

To protect Earth from asteroids and comets.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

our species will survive long termination.
our species will survive in a long termination.

an Earth face lot of problems
an Earth faces lot of problems

Medicines for swine flue and other new deadly disease not yet found
Medicines ...are not yet found

Cutting of trees, due to overpopulation increase use of natural resources
Cutting of trees... increases the use of natural resources

it is very important for the government should concentrate on both space
it is very important for the government to concentrate on both space

No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2 //you still have issues on sentence structures.