Some people think that governments should provide subsidies to farmers to produce cheap healthy food. Others think that governments should tax companies producing unhealthy foods. Give your own opinion and examples.

Food, shelter and clothes are the basic needs of human beings in this modern world. Presently, some people assert that the financial grants should be given to farmers by the administration to encourage the production of cheap healthy food. By contrast, it is mandatory to impose taxes on companies to refrain the manufacturing of unhealthy food. Here, i would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are manifold points to shore up the former view. First and foremost, the production of unhygienic food is on the rise to meet both ends meet. For instance, the farmers have ...

Sentence: Therefore financial assistance must be given to the farmers so that they do not choose bad ways to fulfil their needs.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill