Some people think that a high salary is the most important factor in choosing a job. Others, however, believe that job security is more important. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, people are tend to setup some criteria for their job selection. Some people argue that the financials is most important, while others think job security is more important. In my opinion, the criteria for individuals choosing their jobs should be decided according to different circumstances. I will discuss the details in this essay by analyzing both views of this argument.

On the one hand, the level of salary is important for people who need feed the whole family. If people have a heavy financial burden, he or she would like to choose a job with higher salary. Obviously, the high salary would help their family live a better life in terms of meeting their living needs both physically and mentally.

On the other hand, job security is critical to people in an environment of economic recession. Employers would prefer to reduce their workforce when they facing a continuous decline on sales number. Under such circumstance, how to choose a safe job is the first priority for employees. Furthermore, job security offers employees the sense of belongings and happiness, which is important for employee morale.

In addition, some youngsters might choose jobs neither with high salary nor with job security, but with good career path. From their perspectives, a positive career plan is the most essential condition for them to make their decisions. To gain solid knowledge and experience through their jobs provide bright future to them. Such kind of people are tend to focus on long term rather than short term.

In conclusion, although people might have different views on the most important criteria of job selection such as salary, job security or career path. From my view, I strongly believe that people should choose proper jobs based on their own situations, there are no standard solutions in this area.

people are tend to setup some criteria for their job selection
people tend to setup some criteria for their job selections

when they facing a continuous decline
when they are facing a continuous decline

Such kind of people are tend to focus on long term rather than short term.
Such kind of people tend to focus on the long term rather than a short term.

although people might have different views on the most important criteria of job selection such as salary, job security or career path.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

Sentence Length SD: 3.46 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.

----------------------