Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions.

A lot of individuals feels that it is advantageous for children to go to private institutions, which on the contrary is not taken positively and feels have a negative effect. In my perception, private institutions indeed have more weight-age and they overpower other government institutions and I shall be analyzing the same in this essay.

First of all, the kind of amenities and facilities that are provided are commendable, and parents even though are sometimes concerned about their children health and development, gets respite from it. To illustrate, children playing in the field with quality material under experienced supervision are less prone to getting injured than with outdated sports good which usually is the case in non-private schools. Secondly, the teaching staff is also not being compromised keeping in mind the status and pride of the school. Thus, it only benefits the students since they get the best coaching staff. Moreover, the quality of teaching is marvelous and also, progress of each student in the class is being monitored closely.

However, everything in the world comes with a price tag. No matter parents are keen on getting their children admission in reputed institutions and are also paying a huge price for it but unknowingly are putting a lot of stress on them by demanding excellent grades in return. Thus, children are getting impacted mentally. Mostly, school teachers also lure parents to groom up the overall development of the child and as a result, offers extra coaching to the students which does not benefit the students largely but in turn creates extra overhead.

To sum up, getting education from private institutions is definitely more superior provided the parents also contribute in overall development of the child and helps in nullifying the negative impacts it may incur.

and feels have a negative effect
and feels to have a negative effect

and parents even though are sometimes concerned about their children health and development
and parents are sometimes concerned about their children health and development

No matter parents are keen on getting their children admission in reputed institutions and are also paying a huge price for it but unknowingly are putting a lot of stress on them by demanding excellent grades in return
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

getting education from private institutions is definitely more superior provided the parents also contribute in overall development of the child and helps in nullifying the negative impacts it may incur.

Need to develop a sentence logically clear.