Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.Discuss both these views and give your opinion

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion

In the past few decades, there was a conflict to educate boys and girls in unisex schools or in co-education schools.

One part of the people in the society supports to educate them in same gender schools. By the way, they become very attendive in classes with concentration. Furthermore, mentally they feel free to do physical education training session without hesitation. However, the engagement with the school could be pretty less based on the subjects pertaining to biology or human science.

Remaining part of the people like socialist, suggests that boys and girls to be educated in co-education schools because in future they will be going to live together. So, it should starts from early age itself. This would avoid the gender difference. However, this views varies based on their culture.

According to my perception, It is upto their ethics, culture and moral values etc. But, end of the day, they have to concentrate on studies irrespective of the gender and the students have to play vital role to make an environment to study without distraction.

Sentence: So, it should starts from early age itself.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and starts

this views varies based on their culture.
this view varies based on their culture.

Sentence: By the way, they become very attendive in classes with concentration.
Error: attendive Suggestion: attentive

Sentence: According to my perception, It is upto their ethics, culture and moral values etc. But, end of the day, they have to concentrate on studies irrespective of the gender and the students have to play vital role to make an environment to study without distraction.
Error: upto Suggestion: up to

Minimum 250 words wanted.