Some people think that it is more effective for students to student in groups while others believe that it is better for them to study alone Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that it is more effective for students to student in groups, while others believe that it is better for them to study alone. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Each student has a variety of learning method. Many people, throughout the world, assume that study in group for students is better than learn by themselves. While some students prefer to study with other friends, I argue that study alone becomes alternative method to other students.

There is no doubt that a school or educational institute gives lace for students to study in group. Its method has many merits in learning. Firstly, work study improves cooperative values. For instance, smart students help their friends to understand subject material in the school. In addition, work study can increase spirit and not be bored. It is different from study alone that self study cannot impart knowledge to others.

On the other hand, most people believe that self study is the best style for study. In the modern era, children can learn by themselves at their home. A case in point, children learn anything by computer and internet. They argue that computer can be a teacher for them. Furthermore, study alone has some benefits. It makes children more comfort and no crowded, like in work group which have big members. Also, children can manage their time to study by themselves.

To sum up, self study and work study are a variety learning method which children can choose one of them. Then, student should know what type of their learning method, so they can study well.

a variety of learning method
a variety of learning methods

Minimum 250 words wanted