Some people think that men and women have different qualities that some certain jobs suitable for men and some jobs are suitable for women. Do you agree or disagree?

In the whole days, to have a job is necessary. Sometimes, many people are getting a job that is not suitable with gender. Take a look at one example, the man which has usually working with hard type of job because he has standard of power better than the woman is doing a woman job,they became beautician. It is because they get opportunity to take a job in there. It makes sure that the men can get a job that is appropriate job for women. Even though they don’t change the physicaly, the men can enter to the women site for getting a job that they desire.

In normally, the woman will become a mother and doing house work or being housewife. But it has commonly seen that the women are being working mother. It shows that the woman can do what the man do. Even man and woman have different qualities, especially the contrast of the power but many facts show that it doesn’t make difference to get same opportunities for job. For instance, the women are getting a job in the men place such as they become woman body builder. It has completely showed about emancipation era. Another example is when the woman can become the president in some countries.

On the other hand, I believe that there is no difference between man and woman to have opportunities for getting a job. Even though, man is creating with stronger power than woman has. For getting some certain jobs that suitable is not equal of how strong the man or how weak the woman. It is all about opportunity and capability.

Ultimately, to fulfill their needs, people are free to get job which they want because job is very crucial to keep our life. To get a suitable job is depend on each person. The man and woman have same opportunity to get a job. It is about capacity or self quality. Some certain jobs are not only for man but also woman have the same change to get them and on the contrary.

Sentence: Take a look at one example, the man which has usually working with hard type of job because he has standard of power better than the woman is doing a woman job,they became beautician.
Description: The fragment has usually working is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace usually with adjective

Sentence: It is because they get opportunity to take a job in there.
Description: The fragment a job in is not usually followed by there
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with their

Sentence: Even though they don't change the physicaly, the men can enter to the women site for getting a job that they desire.
Suggestion: Refer to women and site

Sentence: To get a suitable job is depend on each person.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and depend

Sentence: Some certain jobs are not only for man but also woman have the same change
Sentence: Some certain jobs are not only for man but also for woman who has the same change

Take a look at one example, the man which has usually working with
Take a look at one example, the man who is usually working with

Error: physicaly Suggestion: physical